List Updated: Feb 06th 2023
Avg Email Delivery Rate: 89%
Last Campaign Delivery Rate: 92%
Key Features of IT Decision Makers Email List
- An entire database of over 500,000 IT Decision Makers working across all industry verticals.
- Get the list of top IT leaders and key decision makers who control their company’s IT budgets using our well-segmented IT Decision Makers Email List.
- The IT professionals in this list are corporate decision makers and are most suitable to receive your marketing communications.
- Roll out personalized campaigns geared towards IT Managers and IT Executives using our IT Decision Makers Mailing List.
- Target IT Directors concerned with planning, managing, and maintaining all of the technology resources within their entities.
- The individuals on IT Decision Makers List are responsible for all purchasing decisions, including evaluation of hardware, software, and peripherals.
- With the help of our extensive IT Decision-Makers Email Database Reach out to Infrastructure managers who are familiar with Network, Security, Identity and Access Management & Monitoring.
- Get connected with Chief Technology Officers who are on the lookout for IT products and solutions like ERP, CRM, SCM and others.
- Our IT Decision-Makers Email Database let you reach targeted prospects that are located across USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe.
- Using our IT Decision-Makers Mailing List, acquire a database of these technology personnel associated with following IT functional areas:
- Software Development
- Data Center & IT Operations
- Network & Data Communications
- Help Desk Technical Support & Systems Programming
- E-Commerce& Web Development
- IT Security
- Micro Computing
- Access details of IT Coordinators and IT Support Managers who have in-depth understanding of large enterprise IT market trends and the applications of technology.
- Grab the chance to market your application or technology to right prospects with our IT Decision-Makers Email List.
- Identify and target Senior Software Engineers who are providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback.
- Gather verified contact data of Technical managers and leads engaged in technology-related fundraising and other development activities by availing our IT Decision-Makers List.
Email List Suggested Usage
- IT Decision Makers List is perfect tool for companies marketing professional training services, software base systems, seminars, training videos, computer systems, networking equipment and more.
- Marketers can access the database IT and business professionals who subscribe to one or more technology publications and journals.
- These IT executives buy products and services related to IT Security, Storage, Mobility, Application Development, Peripherals, Business Intelligence and more.
Job Titles To Target
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Technology Director
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Database Administrator
- Chief Operations Officer
- Applications Engineer
- Senior Applications Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
- IT Manager
- Technology Director
- Data Quality Manager
- Senior Programmer
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Senior Security Specialist
- Technical Operations Officer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Vice President-IT
- Senior Vice President-IT
- IT Executives
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Support Specialist
- Senior System Administrator
- Corporate Secretary
- Operations Finance Executives
- Senior System Analyst
- Senior Systems Software Engineer
- Technology Sales Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Web Administrator
- Senior Web Developer
- Software QA Analyst
- Senior Network Architect
- Senior Network Engineer
- Senior Network System Administrator
- Senior IT Support Manager
- Business Development Manager
- IT Module Lead
- Senior Systems Software Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- MIS Manager
- Network Architect
- Network Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Security Specialist
- Project Managers
It Decision Makers List-Data Sources
- Society of Decision Professionals (SDP)
- Annual survey of IT decision-makers
- Decision Makers Summit
- Global Network of Women ICT Decision-Makers
- Retail Industry Leaders Association
- Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK)
- Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO)
- Society for Medical Decision Making
- UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide
- The CIO Association of Canada
- EU Business Associations
- European Association for Decision Making (EADM)
- The Forest Academy for EU Decision Makers
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
|Age:||74% 25-40, 19% 40-50, 7% 50+|
|Geography:||U.S., U.K. and 15 + countries|
|Annual Sales Volume:||Available|
|Telephone Number/ Direct Dial Phone Number:||Available|
Order & Hygiene
|Minimum order for Direct Marketing:||5000|
|Minimum order for Email Marketing:||10000|
|USPS Move Update:||Complaint|
|Do Not Call scrubbed:||Yes|
|File Format:||FTP, CSV|
Who are IT Decision Makers?
IT Decision Makers serve as their company’s gatekeepers and primary influencers, when it comes to choosing new technology purchases for the company.They often collaborate with Sales and Account Management team to develop internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services.
Why choose Data Marketers Group’s IT Decision Makers Email List?
At Data Marketers Group, we aim to provide B2B databases that are verified and updated on a daily basis. The IT Decision Makers List have been curated for the b2b marketers or businesses looking to connect with c-level executives of IT companies. Using our data, you can set up various types of marketing campaigns to generate significant ROI.
What details are offered in your IT Decision Makers Email List?
We offer multichannel information that is included with our IT Decision-Makers Mailing List: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email Address, Address, City, State/Province, ZIP/Postal Code, ZIP4, Country, Phone, Fax, SIC/NAICS code and more.
Can I use your database to aim the businesses worldwide?
Yes. You can use our database List to reach globally by connecting all licensed IT Executives and professionals. The regions we cover are – the USA, the UK, North America, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa, Asia, and many more.
Get Free Samples