Key Features of Marketing
Get accurate, verified and up-to-date Occupational Therapist Email List that have been compiled methodically and categorized systematically.
Reach out to Occupational therapeutic professionals who are working at local county and state social services agencies, as well as children’s and adult hospitals.
Connect with Occupational Therapists who help people of all ages to overcome the effects of disability caused by illness, ageing or accident.
The Occupational Therapists email list allows you to market to healthcare professionals who are specialized in occupational therapy and physiotherapy.
Occupational Therapists Mailing List includes therapists who undertake patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction and cognitive skills.
Target Occupational Therapists who plan and provide appropriate treatment and activities.
Access contact data of Occupational Therapists who will consider the entire patient’s needs – physical, psychological, social and environmental.
Get the list of Occupational Therapists who are interested to purchase your products and services for providing quality treatment to their patients.
Using our Occupational Therapists mailing list, connect with therapists who registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) to practise as an occupational therapist.
Whom You Can Target?
Clinical Occupational Therapists
Community Practice Occupational Therapists
Home Care Occupational Therapists
Rehabilitation Consultant Occupational Therapists
Research and Development Occupational Therapists
Research Occupational Therapists
Occupational Therapists Assistant
Occupational Therapy Directors
Occupational Therapy Consultants
Occupational Therapy Technician
Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapist
Occupational Therapy Centres
Registered Occupational Therapists
Associated with Top Ranking Telemedicine Companies
- Connecticut Children’s at Norwalk Hospital’s Pediatric Development & Therapy Center
- Developmental Occupational Therapy
- St Margaret Mercy Pediatric
- Durham, NC, United States
- NDTA Neuro Developmental Treatment Association
- Developmental Therapy Associates, Inc.
- Developmental Therapy Center, Inc.
- Kids Developmental Clinic
- OSF Children’s Hospital of Illinois – Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Mobile Therapy Centers of America
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia:Child Development
- Developmental NeuroPediatric Program | MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- PlayWorks Therapy Inc.
- Developmental Medicine Center at Weymouth | Boston Children’s Hospital
- Developmental Pediatrics at Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Newborn Developmental Follow-Up Clinic | MassGeneral Hospital for Children Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Occupational Medicine
- Akron Children’s Hospital Occupational Therapy, Boardman
- American Fork Hospital Occupational Therapy
- UK Physical/Occupational Therapy
- University Hospitals Physicians Ther
- Laurens County Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Kingwood Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy – MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Occupational Therapy
- PCMH Occupational Therapy
- Mission Hospital-Occupational Therapy
- Rochester Occupational Center
- Community Hospital Fairfax
- Mid Coast Hospital Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy-Rochester
- Bertrand Chaffee Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- Binghamton Psychiatric Center
- Blythedale Children’s Hospital
- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Child Development and Rehabilitation Center
|Age:||74% 25-40, 19% 40-50, 7% 50+|
|Geography:||U.S., U.K. and 15 + countries|
|Hospital Affiliation :||Available|
|Serving Location :||Available|
|Telephone Number/ Direct Dial Phone Number:||Available|
Order & Hygiene
|Minimum order for Direct Marketing:||5000|
|Minimum order for Email Marketing:||10000|
|USPS Move Update:||Complaint|
|Do Not Call scrubbed:||Yes|
|File Format:||FTP, CSV|
Get Free Samples