Covid-19 introduced the whole world with new challenges. It allowed marketers to rethink how they communicate with consumers. It’s no longer just about selling or promoting goods to customers; it’s also about impressing them with your responsible marketing abilities.
This type of marketing involves empathizing with customers and making them feel like they’re a part of the business. You can execute a responsible marketing strategy by applying more emotional intelligence in your marketing strategies.
Here are the best ways to execute responsible marketing during Covid-19 crisis
- Getting a new customer could cost 5 times as much as retaining an old customer.
- Consumers who are loyal are 5 times more likely to forgive.
- They’re 7 times more likely to try a new product.
- A 5% rise in customer retention will result in a 25-95 percent increase in profit.
Revamp Your Marketing Strategies
- Examine the marketing strategy you’ve implemented.
- Identify the schedule of content.
- Make your content informative and useful.
- Choose the right time for your marketing campaign.
- Organize your campaign around your marketing objectives.
Gathering Resources for Loyal Customers
- During this crisis, loyal customers assist you in running your business.
- Gather the appropriate channels to reach out to these customers.
- Don’t cut corners on product or service efficiency.
- Don’t overprice the commodity in the hopes of profiting from their loyalty.
- It will strengthen the relationship by maintaining it.
Design Responsive Email Campaigns
- Always stick to a single-column layout.
- Build a logical content in hierarchy manner.
- Choose the appropriate font size that appears clearly.
- Make a Call To Action (CTA) button easy to tap.
- Use mobile-responsive images.
Pay Attention to the Language Used in the Campaign
- Make sure to use the correct language based on the prospect’s location.
- Also, ensure whether it is conversational and engaging or not.
- Always use the appropriate images in the marketing campaign.
- Make sure to use the right business words in the content.
Put Focus on Social Media Marketing
- Focus on driving more conversations
- Connect emotionally with your customers
- Share interactive posts on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook
- Run exclusive deals and offers
- Implement brand story telling
- Make informed marketing as a part of strategy.
- Don’t include content which is not highly relevant to your brand.
- Inform customers about your latest products and services.
- Improve your customer relationship.
- Listen to your client requirements during this crisis.
Although it’s important to be aware of the concerns and uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, don’t be paralyzed by the situation. Enabling your team to really understand your customers and act on timely feedback is vital to navigate your marketing team and your business through this crisis.