In today’s data-driven world, data is a valuable asset for most of the businesses, especially when they are rolling out multi-channel marketing campaigns. But, have you ever wondered what happens when you leave your entire customer database idle for longer run? As most of the people continue to change their phone numbers, postal, and email addresses quite often, the customers’ data you have become old and redundant. This Infographic reveals impressive facts about b2b data cleansing and its benefits:
Impact of Bad Data:
- Increases data failure & risk
- Impacts compliance management
- Less productivity & growth
- Poor customer relationship
- Increased financial cost
- Damages Reputation
- Drives Wrong business strategies
- Poor decision making
Common Problems Associated With Customers Data
- Inaccurate Data
- Incomplete Data
- Non-Standardized Data
- Obsolete Data
- Duplicate Data
Why is it important to clean CRM Data?
- A clean CRM data saves resources and time incurred in campaigning with irrelevant data.
- Clean CRM data results in higher email deliverability rates as well as high conversion rates.
- Having a clean CRM database help you get the most out of your sales and marketing efforts.
- Cleansed customer data helps reach the right people for maximum responses.
Businesses need a clean database to:
- Improve the decision making process
- Enhance productivity and ROI
- Achieve overall operational efficiency
- Improve client experience
- Choose right marketing campaigns
What are the steps involved in Data Cleansing?
Data cleansing is one of the aspects of any business to keep their marketing database most recent & up to date. Here are the crucial steps involved in Data Cleansing:
- Define the objective of your CRM database.
- Check the quality of data records
- Identify the data records which are inaccurate
- Correct all the inaccurate data
- Delete duplicate records
Importance of Data Cleansing:
- Boots customer acquisition
- Establishes streamlined business processes
- Establishes strong relationship with clients
- Helps to build good Marketing strategy
- Provides valuable customer insights
- Reduced compliance risk
Benefits of Data Cleansing:
- Removal of errors is easy when multiple sources are involved.
- Ability to map different functions or data that are intended.
- Removes in accurate details
- Removes deceased data files
- Improves result & revenue
- Removes contacts that have opted for out of communication
- Improves productivity
- Explore the new possibilities of accessing complete details of structure data
- Plan your marketing goals with reliable & accurate data